Our price guide illustrates the fees associated with different dental, hygiene and cosmetic procedures. We provide a written estimate of any proposed treatment following your consultation so you are fully informed at every step. We offer flexible finance options, such as interest free credit, and discounts for up-front payment on selected treatments.
We take great pride in the quality of care we provide and always seek to allow ample time to ensure we offer a relaxed, enjoyable and unhurried service to our patients.
- New patient examination £55
- Routine examination £45
- New patient emergency £90
- X-rays £7.50
- Fillings (metal) from £55
- Fillings (white) from £75
- Extractions from £95
- Dentures (full) from £550
- Dentures (partial) from £400
- Crowns from £425
- Veneers from £550
- Bridges per unit £500
- Tooth whitening £250
- Orthodontics from £1,800
- Dental implants from £2,250
- New patient hygiene therapy £55
- Routine hygiene therapy £45
- Periodontal treatment from £75
- Airflow (stain removal) from £35
- Periochip from £30
- Botox one area £145, 2 areas £245, 3 areas £300
- Dermal fillers from £195
- Glycolic Peel one session £65, 3 sessions £150
- Mesotherapy £25 (When taken with Glycolic Peel)
- Microneedling/Dermaroller £200 one session, £500 3 sessions
We offer free consultations for facial aesthetics and cosmetic dentistry. These are with Emily, our Dental Therapist.
Interest free credit
Interest free credit is available on all treatment plans over £500.