Our price guide illustrates the fees associated with different dental, hygiene and cosmetic procedures. We provide a written estimate of any proposed treatment following your consultation so you are fully informed at every step. We offer flexible finance options, such as interest free credit, and discounts for up-front payment on selected treatments.
We take great pride in the quality of care we provide and always seek to allow ample time to ensure we offer a relaxed, enjoyable and unhurried service to our patients.
- New patient examination £55
- Routine examination £48
- New patient emergency £97.50
- X-rays £8.50
- Fillings (metal) from £60
- Fillings (white) from £80
- Extractions from £95
- Dentures (full) from £550
- Dentures (partial) from £400
- Crowns from £475
- Veneers from £550
- Bridges per unit £500
- Tooth whitening £250
- Mini smile makeover £899
- Orthodontics from £1,800
- Dental implants from £2,375
- New patient hygiene therapy £55
- Routine hygiene therapy £48
- Periodontal treatment from £80
- Airflow (stain removal) from £40
- Periochip from £40
- Botox one area £145, 2 areas £245, 3 areas £350
- Dermal fillers from £195
- Glycolic Peel one session £65, 3 sessions £150
- Mesotherapy £25 (When taken with Glycolic Peel)
- Microneedling/Dermaroller £200 one session, £500 3 sessions
We offer free consultations for facial aesthetics and cosmetic dentistry. These are with Emily, our Dental Therapist.
Interest free credit
Would you like to spread the cost of your treatment?
We realise that whilst many people would like to benefit from the treatments available, sometimes it can be more convenient to spread the cost.
No problem – working with the finance provider we offer a range of finance options enabling you to do just that.
Anyone who is ordinarily resident in the UK can apply, provided they have suitable means of making the monthly payments which will be collected by direct debit.
Should you have any questions please feel free to either contact us at the practice or Chrysalis Finance direct on 0333 32 32 230. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be pleased to answer any questions you might have.
+ Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply
Andrew Murphy trading as West Heath Dental Practice. A broker (not a lender). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority