For the whole family
For Quality & service
From an established team
COVID 19 INFORMATION
From 19th July 2021
Thank you to all our patients for your understanding during this time. We are pleased to say that we continue to provide all our routine services, so please call if you have missed any appointments during this time, if you are having any dental problems or simply to book your routine dental appointment. The much publicised “freedom day” will see very few changes in the way we conduct your care. The guidelines we follow remain unchanged so amongst other parameters we will continue to work within, we will still require our patients to wear facemasks (unless you are exempt), and sanitize your hands when entering the practice. We will continue to have our door closed to limit the amount of people in our waiting room at any one time. You will also be asked, as much as possible to, fill forms online before and after your appointments.
Please see below if you wish to see in more details the measures we will continue to uphold during this time.
- You will need to fill in forms before your appointments which will be sent to you 3 days (via email) and 2 via text before your appointment. It is important that these are filled in before you arrive at the practice, failure to do so may mean we have to re-arrange your appointment. The reason for this is again to minimise the amount of time you spend in the practice, reduce any contacts with surfaces and ensure you are safe to enter the building and ensure all patients are screened as much as possible. Please call if you need help with the forms.
- We will continue to limit the amount of patients in the waiting room at any one time so if you arrive by car, or early and our waiting room is to capacity, we may ask you to wait until you are called in.
- When you attend for your appointment, we will ask you come alone wherever possible and leave any unnecessary belongings at home or in your car.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands when you enter the practice and to wear a face covering when you attend your appointment. Failure to do so may result in us having to re book your appointment.
- We may ask you to pre-pay for your appointment over the phone, the reason for this is again to minimise the amount of time you spend in the practice and reduce any contacts with surfaces.
- During certain procedures your nurse/dentist/hygienist/therapist may be wearing enhanced PPE, this means they may have a respirator mask as well as gowns and a visor.
- It is really important that all your contact details are up to date so please call if we don’t have your most recent email and/mobile number.